Are you interested in hearing about how to teach machine learning across disciplines with Jupyter notebooks?
Would you like to learn how to give automated feedback to students on their Jupyter Notebooks with autograding tools?
The Center for Digital Education (CEDE) is organizing an online Jupyter Community Event for EPFL teachers interested in using Jupyter Notebooks in education.
13h – Networking coffee:
Meet your colleagues who use Jupyter Notebooks in their teaching and exchange informally in small groups in an online video chat.
13h30 – Plenary session:
– Alexandre Alahi, “Teaching machine learning across disciplines with Jupyter Notebooks”
– Pol del Aguila Pla, “Remote practical labs with personalized automated feedback”
14h30 – Mini-workshops:
Choice of two mini-workshops (20 minutes each) among the following:
– “Getting started with Jupyter notebooks and noto”
– “I have a technical question”
– “Managing notebook assignments with Moodle”
The event will be held fully online.
For logistical reasons, we kindly ask you to register:
We will communicate links to join the online sessions to registered participants.