Are you interested in hearing about how to teach machine learning across disciplines with Jupyter notebooks?
Would you like to learn how to give automated feedback to students on their Jupyter Notebooks with autograding tools?
The Center for Digital Education (CEDE) is organizing a Jupyter Community Event for EPFL teachers interested in using Jupyter Notebooks in education.
13h – Networking coffee (on campus):
Meet your colleagues who use Jupyter Notebooks in their teaching and enjoy a choice of hot drinks and sweet treats.
13h30 – Plenary session (on campus and online on Zoom):
– Alexandre Alahi, “Teaching machine learning across disciplines with Jupyter Notebooks”
– Pol del Aguila Pla, “Remote practical labs with personalized automated feedback”
14h30 – Mini-workshops (on campus):
Choice of two mini-workshops (20 minutes each) among the following:
– “Getting started with Jupyter notebooks and noto”
– “I have a technical question”
– “Managing notebook assignments with Moodle”
We can welcome maximum 50 persons on site, COVID certificate mandatory.
The plenary session will be broadcasted live on Zoom.
For logistical and sanitary reasons, we kindly ask you to register (first come first served):
We will communicate rooms and Zoom link to registered participants.