This interactive one-day workshop for doctoral assistants and post-docs targets the development of skills to maximize student learning.
By focusing on PROJECTS, this workshop will develop your ability to:
- support students facing typical difficulties of real-life open-ended projects such as working with incomplete data or coping with risk and uncertainty
- guide students through project phases while ensuring that they develop professional skills such as project management and solution design skills
- help students work together collaboratively on projects
- organize project guidance and supervise several students teams
- assess students learning based on reports or presentations while taking into account both individual and group contributions
Organized through “hands-on” activities based on science content, this workshop allows you to practice and get feedback on evidence-informed teaching skills rather than just hearing about them.
Note: This workshop is independent but complementary to the other 3 in the series (Labs, Presenting, and Exercises). You are welcome to attend as many as you like, in any order you like.
Importiert von EPFL Memento